terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2016

Signature look - Rose gold and taupe

Hey all! I'm back! ^^
Olá a todos!!! Estou de volta!! ^^


On this post I am going to talk a bit about the new video I posted on youtube. This is my second video EVER and damn now I know why YouTubers end up turning it into a full time job when and if they are able. It takes so long to edit!!! and film but OMG the editing!!! xD I keep trying to make the videos short and they end up over 18 minutes long with the intro and what not...also I realized I have the voice of a 14 year old when recorded hehe what a disaster!!! But I will get better at it!!

So after this little rant here is the video!!

English version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzNXwpsCAfE

Neste post eu vou falar-vos um poquinho sobre o novo video de Youtube que postei. Este é o meu segundo video e uau agora eu sei porquê os YouTubers acabam por tornar isto uma profissão (quando podem). Demora séculos a editar!! e filmar mas CRUZES a edição!! xD Eu bem tento fazer videos mais curtos mas acabo com videos de mais de 18 minutos depois de por a intro e isso tudo...também me apercebi que tenho a voz de uma criança de 14 anos quando gravo hehe que falhanço!! Mas vou melhorar!!!

Depois deste pequeno desabafo, aqui está o video!!

Versão Portuguesa : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjMsISF_H4


This is the look that came out...it's my go-to look when I can't be bothered to think and it's fairly simple just requires a LOT of blending!!

Este é o look...é um look que eu uso muito no dia-a-dia quando não consigo pensar em coisas novas para experimentar. É um look simples mas tem MUITO blending!!






The products I used on this look, I have already reviewed here. They were the New-trals vs Neutrals palette from Makeup Revolution, Death by Chocolate and the Catrice Pure Shimmer Highlighter.

Os produtos que utilizei neste look eu já postei aqui no blog e fiz review. Foram a palette New-trals vs Neutrals da Makeup Revolution, Death by Chocolate e o iluminador Pure Shimmer da Catrice.





On the lips I used NYX's Thalia round lipstick and L'Oreal's Rosewood lip liner. For the eyebrows I use an orange shade from the Flawless Matte palette also by Makeup Revolution.

Nos lábios utilizei a cor Thalia da NYX e o lápis de lábios da L'Oreal na cor Rosewood. Para preencher as sobrancelhas usei uma sombra laranja da palette Flawless Mattes também da Makeup Revolution. 




I think the video is very easy to follow and the look is a simple everyday look that you can dress up or down. It's really a statement makeup look that, after becoming familiar with the steps,  is done in just a few minutes.

Eu acho que o video é fácil de seguir e o look é simples, bom para todos os dias ou para uma ocasião mais especial. É um statement look que, depois de alguma prática, se faz rapidamente.

I really hope you liked both the video and this post, please subscribe to my YouTube channel (I promise the videos will get shorter...to max 8 minutes) and maybe give it a thumbs up too? hehe you would make me very happy :)

Espero mesmo que tenham gostado tanto do video como do post, e se sim, por favor subscrevam ao meu canal do YouTube (prometo que os videos vão ficar mais curtos, com um máximo de 8 mins) e talvez lhe possam dar um like? hehe Ficaria mesmo muito feliz :)

Thank you all and see you next time!

Obrigada a todos e até à próxima!

XoXo
- E -

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário