sábado, 23 de abril de 2016

Outfit of the day: Spring Sunny day

Hey Dolls!

So today it will be a first for me...I'm posting a look of the day :D

The weather in Oporto (Portugal...next to Spain but not really Spain) is always a bit cool but we were blessed with a gorgeous sunny day that made me want to dress Springy...here's what I came up with!


Excuse the awkward face, I was trying to look cool with the sun straight in my eyes...I kind of failed...meh

Anyways my outfit consisted of a midi black and white stripe dress from Primark (this I got a few years ago but it's a basic piece so it's easy to find. At the time it cost me 6 euros), a Zara trench coat in blush that I am in love with! It was a bit expensive at 49,99 euros (at least for me) but it's such a staple piece that it is worth it. The fabric is extra soft and it does crease a bit but oh well, I still love it! Go Zara!

As for the shoes, they are from Primark and I got them last week for 20 euros! They are really comfortable and since the heel is not that high they are easy to walk in. There were several colors besides camel (black and khaki, I believe...maybe grey even) but I wear a size 36 (uk 3) that these were the only ones I could find...I wish there were more in my size...I really want a pair of black lace ups... 

Hope you liked this post! Have a wonderful weekend and see you next time!

Xoxo

-E-



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário