domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

Catrice Limited Edition Pure Shimmer Highlighter

Hi all!

So I went to the drugstore the other day to get a few things and ended up buying a new highlighter! Being very fair, I find it hard to find highlighters that suit me at the drugstore and this one looked light enough to be able to work...

So let's be true here...pigmentation is not that good but I think it might be due to the shape that was pressed into...Still trying to figure it out, honestly. The color is a gorgeous light rose golden, without being to rosy. It is beautiful and very natural but maybe it's because my skin is too light that it almost blends with the surroundings. :\ Always have that problem...it's either as light as me or it has too much pigmentation and it looks like a sparkly blob I places on my cheek bones!

Well the highlighter costs around 5,45 euros and it's limited edition so I am not sure how easy it is to find. The one I got was the last one at my local drugstore.
I'll leave you with the pictures and will keep you updated as to the efficiency of it... cross your fingers!


Have you tried this highlighter? Do you have any suggestions as to highlighter for Pale Princesses? Please let me know :)


Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
-E-


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário